It doesn’t matter what kind of “office” you work in, you’ll be able to relate to some (or all) of these tweets about office life. If you've been slacking on Twitter lately, you've missed out. Catch up with us here!
- Not because I am looking for work to do, just to let you know I am here. Before I need to be.
Anyone else loudly cough and make noise when they come in early to work just to make sure the boss knows you're in early? ? #officelife
— HBB (@HarleyBangBang) June 24, 2016
2. Every. Damn. Day. This dress is cute, but I can’t wear it to work. I’ll freeze.
That moment when you have to dress in a sweater for work even though it'll be 97degrees outside bc you'll freeze otherwise. #officelife
— Jess Bryant (@Jess_Bry) June 15, 2016
3. I hope your Lean Cuisine was worth it, Linda!
There is a special hell for people who take your food out of the break room microwave before it's finished to heat their own #officelife
— Kady White (@MrsKadyWhite) June 13, 2016
4. Just let me tweet…I mean pee in peace!
if u try to start a conversation with me while in the next door bathroom stall i will call the cops
— farah brook (@farahbrook) October 18, 2015
5. Sh*t just got real in the copy room.
— BargainMax (@BargainMax) June 15, 2016
6. Always have a spreadsheet open in case of emergency walk-bys.
90% of my job is squinting at my monitor when somebody walks by so it looks like I'm concentrating on some work.
— mark (@TheCatWhisprer) March 28, 2016
7. Everybody at the same time now…
Isn't it insane that at any given moment we could all just be like fuck it and go lay by a lake but we don't?
— Chris Kelly (@imchriskelly) October 4, 2015
8. Sorry not sorry I watch the news. Apparently, you need to start.
my co-worker got a new apartment & i told her about the guy who got decapitated in her neighborhood last week. office life isn't for me.
— SUE SMITH (@suesmith666) June 4, 2015
9. Except I am on my 7th cup of the day.
I like to lightheartedly tell my coworkers, "Don't even talk to me until I've had my coffee!" And then I never get coffee.
— Julia Johns (@heyJuliaJohns) March 11, 2015
10. Thanks a lot, boss. How am I ever going to fulfill my dream of becoming Beyoncé??
When you have to turn off Beyonce's 2014 halftime show cuz the boss tells you to get back to work GOD CAN I LIVE???? pic.twitter.com/Jb3taFC8qI
— christi chiello (@christichiello) November 9, 2015
11. How many more weeks until a 3-day weekend? Todd knows.
I wonder how many consecutive Mondays Todd will respond "not long enough" in regards to how his weekend was. We're at 7.
— Mel Owens (@melowens) November 9, 2015
12. And it’s required to graduate into adulthood.
I've decided that #officeLife is like an endless college group project, the one where you end up doing most of the work.
— Sarah Brehm (@Brehm_Sarah) June 10, 2016
13. At least until the weekend, when it will rise to 7,589 again (that might be an exaggeration).
14. If you are going to be sick, let me know so I can be sick too.
— Molly Green (@TheMollyGreen) June 13, 2016
15. Let me just check on that for you...high possibility of call back tomorrow. Byeeeee!