1. This co-worker’s day was just foiled.
2. That’s a wrap.
3. The office version of a ball crawl.
4. It’s alive.
5. Clean up in cubicle 5.
6. You’ve just been Hoffed. Hasselhoffed.
7. One of these balloons has $5 inside. Good luck finding it.
8. Sleeping at work sucks.
10. 3M would be proud.
11. Everyone loves Nicolas Cage.
12. Quite an entrance.
13. Your call cannot be completed at this time.
14. Better than a whoopie cushion.
15. Hang in there.
16. The classic “Bear in the Cubical” prank, of course.
17. And the master of all Office pranks… Jim (vs. Dwight).
If you must commit your own April Fool’s prank today in the office: keep it clean, remember that social media preserves everything online forever, know your audience and please don’t get yourself fired (although, if it happens, we got your back finding your next job)…
Also, be sure to send your pranks to us on Twitter!